Rushlight Summer Showcase
We will be hosting an IP one– on–one clinic. If you are attending and have questions relating to one of the following areas listed below and need assistance, please come to our free IP clinic and talk to us.
- Patent filing and prosecution processes, both in the UK and abroad.
- Invention capture and recognising your intellectual property assets
- Inventorship and ownership issues
- IP Strategy management
- Preparing due diligence & investment reports
- IP transactions (assignments & licensing)
- Opposing competitor patents & defending against third party oppositions
- Infringement, validity & freedom-to-operate opinions
- All aspects of trade mark management
- Designs & copyright
David is a solicitor (non–practising) and a chartered UK trade mark attorney. He has been working in trade mark prosecution and related intellectual property fields since 2000. He specialises in the management of trade mark portfolios, prosecution of UK, European Union and international marks and co-existence arrangements.
George is a European and Chartered Patent Attorney working in our Mechanical team. His work focuses on the preparation, filing and prosecution of UK, European and International patent applications in all areas of mechanical engineering, with particular interest in aerospace, high-speed manufacturing and household goods.
Jamie is a European and Chartered Patent Attorney in our Electronics, Software and Communications team. He has particular experience of drafting and prosecuting patent applications in the fields of medical devices, consumer electronics, telecommunications and software.