Rushlight Show 2019
We are pleased to once again sponsor The Rushlight Show 2019. Now in its 10th year this event is expected to attract over 500 cleantech CEOs and entrepreneurs, investors, advisers, corporate customers and others involved in the sector. It includes:
- An address by Claire Perry, Minister of State for Energy & Clean Growth, BEIS.
- An Exhibition of about 50 of the latest innovations in cleantech, including a number of entrants to the Rushlight Awards and the Innovate UK Infrastructure Systems Showcase.
- The Cleantech Conference, including the Cleantech Innovation Showcase of some 40 companies presenting their cutting edge new technologies, with input from BEIS and Innovate UK and the Sustainable Solutions Market Panel, where cleantech companies present their market-ready products and services directly to a panel of leading sustainability and procurement representatives, including in the past the likes of NHS, Nestle, Heathrow Airport, Vinci, Unite Students, NSG Group, John Lewis and Northern Railway.
- The Resourceful Conference, in association with LCRN and Circular Economy Club, which focuses on innovation at the pinnacle of the resource hierarchy, the development of maintenance and repair, reuse, sharing, renting, remanufacture and activities and collaborations in that area.
- UK Transport Energy breakfast seminar, which this time will set out the current state of play of the dramatic changes of fuels and energy sources for transport in the UK and provide a platform for BEIS and DfT to present their strategies.
For more information, please click here.
George is a European and Chartered Patent Attorney working in our Mechanical team. His work focuses on the preparation, filing and prosecution of UK, European and International patent applications in all areas of mechanical engineering, with particular interest in aerospace, high-speed manufacturing and household goods.
Gloria is a Chartered UK trade mark Attorney with 20 years’ experience of advising in relation to contentious and non-contentious trade mark matters.