HTE MedTech FUTURES Conference 2023
Venner Shipley is delighted to this year’s main Conference Sponsor. The MedTech FUTURES conference, delivered by Health Tech Enterprise, aims to explore the way technology and innovation can transform the way health and care is delivered and support the realisation of the NHS’s long term plan.
This event, which will be held at the Wellcome Genome Campus, Cambridgeshire, will bring together leaders from the NHS, industry and academia to explore key needs in healthcare provision and the latest technology trends including:
- Delivering on the NHS Long Term Plan
- Role of technology in addressing key challenges of today including tackling waiting lists and the on-going impact of Covid-19
- The digital health revolution
- Developing an effective regulatory strategy for medical technologies
- Successful fundraising and venture capital trends to watch
Clinicians and industry experts will share their insights on each topic and delegates will be able to take part in an insightful panel discussion, chaired by Vivienne Parry OBE.
For more information about the event and to book your place, please visit the HTE MedTech FUTURES website here.
Christopher is a European and Chartered Patent Attorney in our Electronics, Software and Communications team. The focus of his work is the filing and prosecution of patent applications in the fields of electronics, computer implemented inventions, sensor systems, medical devices and materials science. He handles multi-disciplinary inventions on a regular basis.