Grant Funding and IP Masterclass
Venner Shipley LLP have teamed up with Grant Funding experts, Granted Consultancy Ltd, to provide a masterclass in the role of Intellectual Property for ambitious businesses looking to apply successfully for Grant Funding or raise investment for their business. The Grant Funding and IP Masterclass will be held at Venner Shipley’s office in London on 2 November 2018 and aims to support innovative companies in their quest for business growth.
- 8.30 am – Arrival, networking & breakfast
- 8.50 am – Welcome and introduction to the Grant Funding and IP Masterclass by Granted Directors
- 9.00 am – Venner Shipley IP attorneys discuss how patents and other intellectual property rights can help attract investment and secure grant funding, and how to design an intellectual property strategy that grows with your business from early-stage startup to acquisition
- 9.20 am – Tom Fiddian from Innovate UK will give a presentation on Innovate UK and funding opportunities
- 9.40 am – Guest client of Venner Shipley will discuss working with IP experts and winning grant funding from Innovate UK
- 9.55 am – Granted Ltd Directors will review the potential effects of the latest government policies on grant funding, examine the current UK and EU grants available, reveal the funding opportunities that you’d be most likely to succeed with and explain how to avoid the pitfalls of grant writing
- 10.15 am – Networking opportunity for businesses to discuss funding options one on one with Granted and IP advice with Venner Shipley (pre-booking required)
To secure your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your usual Venner Shipley contact.